Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sept. 12-16, 2011

It was wonderful seeing you all at Back to School Night. I hope all of your questions were answered. If you were unable to attend, Mrs. Star is collecting email addresses for a class roster. Please send me your email so I can forward it to her. Also if you were unable to sign up for a conference I have a few time slots available. I can also do a phone conference for those of you with busy schedules.

This week your child will receive a spelling packet for the Ballad of Mulan due on Friday. We are going to finish up place value in math with a chapter 1 test on Tuesday and move into chapter 2 mid week.

Our field trip to the county fair is coming up this Thursday. If you are driving, please show up by 8:30. Doors to the fair open at 9:00. We will be gone most of the school day so a sack lunch is necessary. Please do not send your child with money because we won't allow them to shop there.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: