Friday, May 20, 2011

May 23-27, 2011

This week students should be prepping for their famous American speeches that will begin on Friday. A schedule was sent home a few days ago with the day your child will be presenting. Please help them practice every night until they are well prepared. Our last Lit Circle will be due this Wednesday. PLEASE look around your house for any books that belong to either me or the school. I am still missing many leveled books. I will try to send home a list of missing books soon.

Math homework will continue this week only. The last week of school there will be no homework. Our end of the year party is underway. If you haven't sent in the permission form and $5.00 please so so ASAP. I'd like to get the money to the organizers or the party ahead of time.

Thanks for ALL of your help and support this year. I hope your child has had a wonderful year! I will do one more post next week. Have a great weekend!

No comments: