Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quick Survey

Hello parents!

I wanted to know how many of you check this blog and how often. If you check on a regular/weekly basis, please email me so I can continue to update you with information. Also, if you would like to continue receiving weekly reports for your child, let me know. I will not be filling them out during conference week, but will continue after that. They take time to prepare and if you are not looking at them, then I can discontinue this for you. My district email is finally working, so please contact me at athena_maraldo@pvusd.net

Upcoming events:
Landform projects due this week, October 7
Book orders due October 10

Mrs. Gaeckle and I have been talking about Halloween festivities for October 30. If you have any ideas for center activities or would like to help, let us know. I would like to keep things relatively low key.

Again, I'd like to thank all of you who are able to volunteer your time as well as donate items to the classroom. I received some paper cups and a print cartridge this week. Thank you parents!

No comments: