Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feels Like Summer!

What a gorgeous weekend to be out and about. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am. This week, we will begin test prep for the upcoming State Tests in 2 weeks. It looks like we will begin the last week in April. Remember, students really need to focus on memorizing their times tables. I can't stress the importance to learning these facts before entering 4th grade. During testing, students will not have a spelling packet. The only volunteers I will need during that time will be for Literature Circles. I will email parents when the time comes.

I am looking for large pieces of cardboard to use during testing. If anyone has any, please send it in with your child. This will be used as an "office". Also, I've run out of antibacterial wipes, so if you have any extras they would be appreciated. Thanks again for all your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.