Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oct. 3-7, 2011

Hope you are enjoying the first days of October. Can't believe how quickly time is flying. On Monday I am sending home a reminder for Conference Week (Oct 10-14). If you signed up then please be sure your calendars are marked. If for some reason you can not make the time you signed up for, please let me know ASAP so we can change it. Also, there are a few who did not sign up. Please pick 2 times on the signup sheet and I will do my best to accommodate you. Mrs. Terry will join me during conferences to meet you.

The spelling packet for this week is back to normal. It consists of a spelling list for The Keeping Quilt,a practice book page, math subtraction, and a reading log. Be sure to sign the reading log each night.

Students will also be assigned their first Lit Circle book this week on Wednesday. Most of this will be done in class, but whatever is not complete by Friday will become homework. Students will not get into their groups until next week, so volunteers please begin coming then. I will call or email my Lit. Circle volunteers this week.

If you have not sent in the permission form or $1.00 for our field trip to the Aptos Museum on October 24, please do so this week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: